• This tool can cut PVC trunking with a width less than 110mm.
• The tool is equipped with a positioner that adjusts the cutting angle to cut the slot into 45° or 90°.
• The cutting blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, which has high hardness, sharp edge and smooth cutting, and will not affect the passivation of the cutting edge due to rust.
• The parts of this tool are made of carbon steel with reasonable hardness and strength to ensure the durability of the pliers.
• Ergonomically designed handles are less prone to hand fatigue during work.
• Please keep the pliers clean and tidy
• Apply lubricant to the active area every 10 or 300 times.
Note: The parts of the pliers are made of steel and plastic PP. Please do not discard them. All materials can be recycled.
Cutting width ≤110mm
Cutting angle 45°/90°
Instructions for use:
①Open the limit lock to open the pliers automatically.
②Move the angle limiter back and forth to the best working position.
⑥It must be closed after being locked to prevent the blade from accidentally injuring the human body.